How to migrate to Canada from Nigeria
Each year, many seek information about how to migrate to Canada from Nigeria. Canada is a democracy that offers freedom and opportunity unknown in many nations. As such, it is a popular choice for immigrants seeking better lives. Canada’s socialist economy insures excellent educational and public benefits. Its beautiful landscapes and ecological purity are backdrops for many other underlying advantages. Social equality and ethnic tolerance are the hallmarks of Canada’s harmonious multicultural society.
In order to learn how to migrate to Canada from Nigeria, you need to be aware of the different programs that are available.
The following are just a few of the ways by which legal entry and permanent Canadian residency may be achieved.
You must qualify for a Canadian Study Permit, which can require:
• Acceptance to an eligible Canadian educational institution prior to applying;
• In some cases, a temporary resident visa;
• Upon school admission, you must be able to prove that you can afford tuition, fees, and other possible expenses;
• Your health must be satisfactory;
• You must pledge to leave Canada upon your graduation;
• You must not have a criminal background.
Skilled Workers and Professionals
Your work history must include a minimum of one year of full-time paid work within the last decade. Other requirements are:
• Skill in a managerial or technical occupation, or skilled trade;
• A Canadian employer must agree to retain your services indefinitely, after obtaining an arranged Employment Opinion via Human Resources and Social Development Canada;
• You must satisfy all applicable regulatory and licensing occupational requirements.
• To qualify, you must have at least two years of business experience in addition to:
• Managerial experience with at least one-half ownership for two periods of a minimum length of one year;
• While in Canada, you must control at least one-third of the commercial interests and generate a minimum of one job for Canadian citizens or permanent residents;
• The above requirements must be accomplished within three years of becoming a permanent Canadian resident;
• A valid residence and phone number must be supplied within six months after gaining permanent residency status.
You must demonstrate two or more years of business experience in two of the following scenarios during the five years preceding your application:
• You were in a managerial position with controlling interests for at least two years;
• You served as management for at least five full-time positions for two years;
• At least one year’s experience in the first circumstance, and one year in the second one.
• You must have a legally-obtained minimum net worth of C$1,600,000,
• Supply proof that you increased business equities by specific amounts prior to applying.
• You must demonstrate the experience, capability, and intention to maintain self-employment in Canada.
• During the five years immediately preceding your application, you must have at least two years of experience in cultural activities, athletics, or farm purchase and management;
• Prove capability to support yourself and your dependents during your residence in Canada;
• Achieve at least 35 points on a selection grid;
• Pass a medical examination;
• You and your family members must pass criminal background checks and security clearances.
Nigerian and Canadian cultures share many parallels. For instance, local rivalries such as wrestling matches or athletic events are frequently organized for positive youth socialization. These and other social avenues foster personal pride through accomplishments and positive group interaction.
Finally, those wanting to know how to migrate to Canada from Nigeria should be aware that English is the official language of both nations.
If you can speak one of those languages, you’ll have a head start for a smooth entry and social acclimation. For further details about how to migrate to Canada from Nigeria, visit Canadian Immigration.